UNT provides a number of technology resources for UNT students.
EagleConnect is the official UNT email for students.
Current student EagleConnect email features include the following:
- 1000 GB of storage on OneDrive
- Free Microsoft Office Web Apps and Office 365 Desktop Apps
- Email with up to 100 GB of mailbox storage
- Shared address book and calendar information
- Microsoft Teams - Meet, chat, call, and collaborate in just one place
Office365 is a cloud-based suite of applications and services that allows users to create, store, and collaborate on documents and other files from anywhere with an internet connection. Office365 also includes your UNT email account.
Qualtrics is a platform for creating web-based surveys to collect and analyze data for your academic research, user satisfaction, and website feedback. Commercial use is prohibited.
UNT has allocated Zoom Education licenses for all UNT Denton faculty, staff, and students. Please click the link and following the steps to activate your account.
Duo MFA helps protect your account from unauthorized access.
UNT offers the following software for home-use on personally owned computers to active students, faculty, and staff at reduced or no additional cost.